What to Expect in Your Divorce - How Can You Prepare?
Cameron Law/Utah Collaborative Divorce now provides a comprehensive 2-hour Single Session Divorce Consultation for individuals or couples contemplating divorce, separation, or child custody issues.
A Divorce Consultation Session includes discussion and education on the following topics:
· Child Custody, Parent Time, and Child Support
· Financial posture and potential resolutions
· Alimony and Child Support education and preview
· Division of assets, including real property, automobiles and vehicles, furnishings, and other personal property
· Divorce Options including traditional litigation (Court), mediation, and Collaborative Law
· Help with the Online Court Assistance Forms
· Divorce Forms and Worksheets
· Referrals for Divorce Professionals including attorneys, financial advisors, therapists, and child specialists.
Consultation Sessions are 2 hours for $500.
Document drafting for stipulated divorces $295/hr. (average time to draft documents when terms of agreement provided is 4 hours)
Follow up Consultation Sessions available.
Anne A. Cameron
September 2, 2019